Spirit of September

HELLO

And hello to you September, the month which popular enough to become song titles.
I love September not because I were born in this month.
I like the name, September.
That's one reason why the tagline of this blog is, "I'll give you my September."

Well, what?
It's my 4th year, and I must be serious for doing this academic things.
Seems like have no spirit at all for doing it, I don't know why but I need to get up.

Yes, I put an end of something precious.
Extremely sad, although I look fine and welcome faking time.
Maybe this is one of the reason why, but it doesn't really matter.
I can inspirit my self.
And you know that you're not that weak :)

Here you go, senior year!

p.s. Dare for Distance is addictive. Can't stop playing it, like a kind of heroine. Help.


0 comment(s):