Lost Voice

HELLO

Had a raspy voices since Saturday.
The good one is, you don't have to answer unwilling questions, except from your lecturer, and now I totally lost my voice.
The bad one is, I'm still lack of tissue. How I can forget about that crucial thing. Morning and night cold curse.
September supposed to be the month I appreciate about, but maybe not for this year.
This eyes began to hate me for their extra-rarely works. Hang on, dear eyes. Actually I didn't want to do this too, it comes naturally so don't blame on me.

With the file named "Final Assignment Draft" opened in front of you, you're not supposed to be here.
Then I'll go for today.

p.s. Stupid recursion this month : type, delete, type again and become drafts. If only it could be implemented in my Final Assignment Draft.

0 comment(s):