Clean it up

HELLO


We're going on this.
Get out from this way and say it's fine.
-Fake and Pride (2011)

***


Wondering why suddenly I came here often?
Bored to see me, huh? Should I left you cold again for some months?
Oh, you shake your head, bloogy. Good kid.

This evening I went home with my logical friend and it makes me realize that neutralism is still long way to go from my side.
That's okay, because happiness is not always be your cover of life.
Don't be ashamed with your sadness, it's just part of showing you're not that weak.
Like the all time quote, "You're gonna be okay, you're not that weak."
Staring at the mess I made in the past 3 weeks, let's clean it up.
Sorry for making you feel bad, dear September.

p.s. Haven't got my voice back, but finally I bought one roll of tissue, Alhamdulillah.

0 comment(s):