Please, just don't read it.

HELLO

Bloogy, we met in the time where it should be, 01.32 a.m., and I can't sleep again.
This post will reveal my weakness, if you hate this kind of thing, please don't read it.
Or if you read it, please just forget or pretend you didn't read anything.
Thank you.

***

"Sometimes we get sad about things and we don't like to tell other people that we are sad about them.
We like to keep it a secret.
Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don't know why we are sad, so we say we aren't sad but we really are."
-Mark Haddon

It's been more than a week, and at first I think it will be alright.
Until now, I restrained my self from act so desperately or anything miserable in front of those people and you, just act usual like nothing happened.
I won't deny that I shed something from the eyes since that day.
But like you said, it needs time.

So, may I stay up late, and let it comes again, tonight or maybe for a few nights after?
I promise, in the next day, I'll be okay in front of you and all of those people.
Please don't mind.

1 comment(s):

tour and travel disurabaya said...

sukses terus buat blognya yah..