Dare for Distance

HELLO

It's my 4th year,
Last day of August, last day of internship.
Since today is my last day, works = coming up more. Well, at least I know that deadliners is not just for internees, but also for the supervisor.

Currently listening (again) to this song, Dare for Distance by Never Shout Never!
No specific lyrics meaning, only the melody.
I feel like remember my first year moment entered this college life. 
Reading back my archive from August 2009 until November 2010.
What was that like?

Independent, no restrain, full of spirit doing anything, how I really want to be a color guard, how I want to be active in a lot of college activities, how I dance because I just love it, how I practiced hard because I just like to do it, how I met a lot of new people, how I met an artsy man, how I met that amazing pompomboys team, how I have more time to hanging out, how I cry and survive from the bad marks, how I miss that antisocial class, how I laugh, how I passed the 18th birthday, how I make life-map, how I went everywhere alone, how I miss the holiday that never been used for, how I want to come back home, how I end up with having no besties in here, how I fake, how I cry alone in my room, and... another moments, a lot of it.

It was great, although I feel sad every time I hear this song.
What I really miss is, where is the pure spirit gone?
I miss that, doing something that I really want to.
And I know that reality is really won't wait for it. Welcome new reality.

0 comment(s):