August Sarcasm

HELLO


Well, I leave July with out celebration at all.
Past few days is just like a catastrophe. For 2 sleepless days, for 2 skeptical days, for another day which just like little bugs crawling inside your head.
Boredom.
Boredom.
Got my banana milk, flung my self on sofa, open the laptop, and wear glasses. I left Enterprise Architect, I left Pinnacle, I left Word, just you.
Read my blog list, and I found it on my friend's blog :


"Living with you, such as breathing only with carbon dioxide."
(ASB, 2009)


He said that it was his sadness quotation, but I think sarcasm is suit better and depend on who said it.
No wonder if the reply is, "Same here. You're not the only one who breath only with carbon dioxide."
Knock out.


Image source : Google
What we breath, is it really oxygen? or carbon dioxide coated with oxygen?
Nevertheless, who cares?


p.s. No offense, August.


0 comment(s):