Malcolm Gladwell's



HELLO


He loves books.
He has private library on his house. When he buy books, it must be at least five books. His favorite books is all kind of books, especially religion, medical, technology, biography, law, war, revolver, history, prognosis, Javanesse myth, world issue, fish, etc etc, all kind! His room and desk is full of books. He often confused to put off his books because no place left.


Dad is a person who always encourages me to read books more and more. A person who will be so happy and willing to waste money for books.
And here's some books bought by him on the Book Fair last Sunday, thanks Dad :)


Written by Malcolm Gladwell, 4 books of International Best Seller -they said.
The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, and What the Dog Saw.
I remember my conversation with Budi Pratomo that night, he loves Gladwell so much and he told me a lot about it within an hour until I finished my dinner and he wasn't. He recommended it, and kak Pepew too.
I heard that my Mom is getting interest with it. I'll prove it after finished read it later.


The Tipping Point (2000)
Blink (2005)

Outliers (2008)

What the Dog Saw (2009)

Maybe some of you've already read it?
Reading time, don't be bored!

p.s. Can you guess how much books in my house?


0 comment(s):