Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White

HELLO


Do you remember, one of my wish list that I post in here?
Alhamdulillah, finally I purchased it with my own salary :)


That's my baby in the middle : Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s White.


Like people who have something new, I want to keep on taking pictures.
They said, Polaroid is just sort of wasting money. The film is kind of expensive. Not practical. Just follow the trend. Why we have to deal with classical things where digital is very common?


For me, whatever. I just like this sort of things.
Why we have to deal with other people's favorite while you have your own favorite?
You like something, go with your people who like it too. Then I'll go with people who's the same with it. No need to worry.


Let's make a memory.


p.s. Haven't give it a name yet. Got any idea? :)


0 comment(s):