He Teach Me How to Use A Gun

HELLO


"...then he teach me how to use a gun."
"A 'gun' for a love confession? It's an old joke, dude."
"No, I mean, the real gun, with bullets."
"...wait, what??"
"Told you before."


***


It was my last month conversation with my pal.
I don't know exactly since when my dad has interest in air soft gun.
After a long long time I come back home, and there's a box with many kinds of guns. From Revolver until Sniper Rifle, from Electric Gun until Gas Powered Gun, equipped with tool box set, various BB gun, and air soft pellets.
Calm down. It's not illegal, he has the certificate and license from local police.


I just said, "Oh God...."
and he just said, "Let's Shoot!"
and then he taught me how to use a gun. Air soft gun.
Whenever I came back to my home, we shoot. The target can be anything, from pot, bottle, wall, etc.
We did it in the back garden, because no firing range in the city.
You'll find a lot of BB bullets there, and pot shards.
My mom's response is just whatever, also with little monster.


Kind of crazy if you shoot things in your back garden.
But, it's fun, absolutely. Release the stress.
Beside, i love the gunshot.


p.s. I just wonder, what's next Dad's new "hobby"








0 comment(s):