Have you ever write your own song?

HELLO


I admit that I have no talent in music, but I'm interested in it.
The one I respect the most is people who can create a great song.
Maybe a lot of artist could sing well, but have you ever wonder how to create that piece of song?
There must be some of your favorite songs and some of it reflects you perfectly.




Have you ever write your own song?


Inspired by Ihcod AgedasI started to make my own song.
When I was in high school I made my first amateur bad-stupid song.
I didn't give it a name, I didn't record it, I lost the chord note, and I forgot the lyrics.
What I remember is it started in C and it's about -ehm, stupid love song. (yeah, I hear your laugh, go with it)
Totally a mess.


Then I create another songs.
About friends, unspoken one, life, losing friends (most painful one) , stupid love again, birthday, rain, anything, etc
Some of it, I just make it for myself and the other is for some people out there.
I wrote the lyrics, I try it on guitar and keyboard, I recorded it on my phone. But now it's all lost because I lost my memory card, haha.


Writing a song is just like writing you, dear bloogy.
I told a story but with different way.
And just like a song from Something About Lola : The Best Part of Writing A Song is to Named It, you know what's my pleasure in writing a song.


And.. what was my song like?
Terrible, you won't ever hear it. Gladly it was deleted. Bad voice, amateur guitar - keyboard skill, noise everywhere.
You know that I have no talent in music, right? haha
I think you could make a better one. Are you interested?
It would be an honor for me to hear a song that made by yourself, totally respect it.


p.s. Maybe, just maybe, I'll make a song again, after all.


2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Let us hear it someday, maybe on our graduation day -LFK-

S said...

Wah, I can't do anything better haha