iTunes Memories Playlist



HELLO


"Deadline is on Monday evening, please send it to my e-mail."


He leave after he said it, my mentor.
Open the laptop, open Enterprise Architect, Open SQL Development, Open Microsoft Word, open Chrome, and always, open iTunes.




Talking about iTunes, there is one special playlist on there.
Obviously, it's a playlist contains tracks with some memories behind it.
The count for one song is approximately more than 100.
Simply, it's a song that -maybe- I won't be bored to listen it. But -maybe- for some song, I won't ever hear it again after the event.
Here some that trapped in my playlist, I give you randomly 10 of them :

  • Iridescent - Linkin Park
  • Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • I Miss You - Blink 182
  • Tonight - FM Static
  • Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
  • You and Me - Lifehouse
  • Emily - From First to Last
  • Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk Off the Earth (Gotye cover)
  • Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
  • The Saddest Song - The Ataris
Maybe we have the same song to remember?
Or maybe we have the same story behind?
Let me hear.

p.s. Some of it yes, about people. Some of it just about pieces of life. Some of it is good to remember, while the other is not.


0 comment(s):