I hate for being a Secret Admirer

HELLO

I wanna see my expression while i wrote this post. Contrary to the fact that I don't know how can I express my feeling know. Happy ? Maybe. Sad ? Not wrong.

Oh, You need flashback ? Go on. No need ? Then go.

Last Saturday night was awesome ! Hanging out with 7 Pom - Pom Boys (Arif, Nunu, Dipil, Ryan, Otum, Kiky, Yanu ) and my girls (Ulfi and Tyas) who are very very BRUTAL ! haha

We went to NAV Karaoke at Ciwalk and spending time there for about 2 hours. We were addicted with a virus called craziness. We sang along with our choice songs and most of the songs are 'Broken-Hearted Song' which refers to our love situation that time.
Complicated Love Life *sigh*.

But I really enjoyed it, all things related to 'Stress High Stadium' was gone. We laugh over and over, e talked about love and some useful tips to passed it by.
And the most wanted session we never passed : PHOTOSESSION.

We need to go out again next day, I really want to :)













Here they are. Look at those wierd faces. LOL

Ehm, I want to share pics when I had HEDON TIME with Ms. Tata in SourSally PVJ. Great time with her.



Then we'll enter a mellow-drama session. You still read ? Okay.

Seriously, I want to show how happy I am being around you, but then I think " Oh no, just don't. It will be the worst thing I've ever done. "
I know the fact, I know it. I know.
You know it is so-HARD being a person that just can see and wait.

Hell.
ITunes playing 'When You Love Someone' by Endah n Rhesa.

***
I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever
But you’re still in my dream
And I can't stand to wait ‘till nite is coming to my life
But I still have a time to break a silence

When you love someone
just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
when you hold your love
don’t ever let it go
or you will loose your chance
to make your dreams come true.

I used to hide and watch you from a distance and i knew you realized
I was looking for a time to get closer at least to say... “hello”
And I can’t stand to wait your love is coming to my life

***
Shoot !
That represents what I feel now.
Blur. I can't think. Galau.

Maybe what I want to say now is
"I hate for being a Secret Admirer."


p.s. I need some fresh air (again)

0 comment(s):