Before you've entered finish line, you should be never give up.

HELLO

November 2nd 2009, 01:37
Waking up after stayed away too late. Rushing my imagination and tearing some midnight snack to start writing this post. Oreo Soft Cake looks better.
Oh, Non sense, I think.

So, me. staring in front of you. When I wrote this post, people around me was exploring their own imagination dreamworld.
Oh, wait, there's a boy next to my room playing his guitar and singing a catchy song. Maybe I should asked him what's the title of the song. At least I know that I'm not the only me who's still wake up in here.

Wait a minute.

Okay I'm back.

I don't even realize that for my last 2 post was talking about-uh-love ? Something that I rarely wrote for about 2 years blogging ( I started it on October 2007).
Weird. What things that makes me turn to a-melodic-drama-queen like this ? Arrgh no, I don't like it.

Bzzt. ITunes playing songs that refers me to someone I've thinked for sometime ago. Even shuffle mode can read what I'm thinking now.
And I still remember your face and expression when we-Stop, You're so-Oh, Stop. Please. Don't.
Be ready to find sentimental girl after this.

I want to talk with myself, my own ego and sarkatism side. Let myself not to postpoe works I've should done before. Warn my own ego not too obsessed with him. Asking my sarkatism side to do sarkatism things (Okay, I'm joking).
Seriously, I'm threating with 'Galau Syndrome' for now.
Social networking also be my victims, but, nah, I prefer to writing about mylife here than Twitter or Facebook.

About my lasr post, I told you that I hate for being A Secret Admirer. Why ? It just turns you into a tiredness and hopeless.
Hey, don't judge me that I just can say the words. I've ever be a Secret Admirer before, 3 years ago for about 1 years, and I'm doing nothing.
Yep. Nothing. Just staring from a distance and go out with someone else I didn't love, It was nothing.
That was a main reason why I don't want to be A Secret Admirer (again). Useless and dissapointing.

Let's try frontal way.
Like a music, like your life.
Listening what you want to listen, Living what you want to live.
If you love someone, then don't just sit, wait, and hope like she/he would come to you.
Even you have no brave to say it out loud that you are falling with them, then try to get closer with.
Is it happy for being around with someone we loved ? Absolutely.
Yeah, I can see your cheesy smile when you're imagine it.

What's the point afterall ?
Before you've entered finish line, you should be never give up.

Oh, right. I'm feels like I'm a Love Consultant now -weird.
Then I want to ended this post.

p.s. I hate this virus.


0 comment(s):