When I Got A Bad Mark

Monday, 9th November 2009 22.31

HELLO

Calm, I'm not going to write about love.
So, you won't able to read melancholic-sentimental-dramatic post now.
Want to share college-peeps-thinking when they are in the first semester and got a bad mark for their first midtest.
Uh-I mean, me.

When I was in highschool, got a bad mark was usual. Not very bad but It wasn't a great mark to share with your friends. I never got excellent mark (100 pure) for all of my test.
Then I was trying to repair it.
The result ? Good enough.

After that, I entered college life, here, ITB. School of Electrical Engineering and Informatic.
Almost people with over-capacity of their brains ARE THERE.
In the other words, ex-all kinds of olympiad members or genius people who wrote mathematic book in 3 LANGUAGES when he was in highschool, or the subscribers of 'A' mark in every test.
(Wth with this faculty ?? )

Me ? Don't ask.

I know they (we called 'them' as 'God of STEI' or 'Dewa STEI') had work-so-hard in the past to reach it.
I know I haven't show my best try -even I don't know how to show it.
And I prefer to prior my non-academic activities, so I lost the important ones.

I got a bad mark on Physics midtest.
Seriously, BAD.
The worst mark I ever received.

I'm not cry or regret for it, I know from the first I took wrong strategy.
For a moment, reaching my target (IP > 3,5 at first semester) is still far away, but there's a chance on second midtest 3 weeks again.
It won't easy, but I-will-try.

No, I won't change into Study Oriented Person, but re-organize my activity and give more times to study. Pray too.

Would you wish me luck ?
Thank you.
Wish you get success too then,

p.s. no tears just fight !


2 comment(s):

striving for the excellent said...

hai sas,
I'm so sad to hear it, just make your feel be better ( again ), never give up babes!
hemm, if you know, I'm really missed with number on mathematics and also physic... so sad =(

Dyah Diwasasri said...

thank you for your nice support mokeeeey :)
how about exchange ? i want to let calculus and physics for a while hehehe