Why I often write this blog in English ?

HELLO

how's your day going ?
now i'm typing Javanesse Drama Script for practical examination next two weeks. geez
oh yes, it's simple-serious-comedious because the theme is : Religious.
lookin' for my drama group, it's such an impossible to make a seriously religious drama.
how bad with that, we'll make this by our way.
..or in the other words : slang it ! haha

***

so, in my last two post, you have my words to explain :
'Why I always writes this blog in English ?'
actually not 'always' but 'often'.
hell yeah.
it's not because i want to show off you how well i could write in English. ( Hey, I haven't good grammar enough, okay. i know that. )
or maybe said, I'm not Nasionalist or not proud about our mother language-Indonesia.
or said, "Nge-blog pake bahasa Indonesia tuh cupu tau, Inggris dong gaul ! Wassap men ?"
no no no, A BIG NO !

take a look, people.
I'm sure that most of you have already read text titled 'Why English is Important' ?
( it is on our English textbook -for you highschool graders, or you can surfin' it on the internet. hehe )
I want to improve my ability and skill in English by doing this real practical learning (blogging in English) beside consider that my grammar isn't well enough and my vocab still insufficient.
I feel helped by you who ever critisize and give suggestion about my shortage ability in English, thank you.
I'm learning here to be better next, just that :)
how about you try to doing this (writing in English) ? not all out, just step by step.
you'll find different sensation. English is Fun. hehe

***

how yeah, serious topic is over. hehe
i'm sorry if some of you offended by my words, i don't mean it. i'm sorry.
based on above, i'm not declare that i must write all of my post in English.
maybe sometimes i'll write it in Indonesia Language.
because, we know that writing in Indonesia Language is more enjoyable than others. hha

cheers,

p.s. School Examination is coming, watch out fells !



3 comment(s):

i c h a o t i c said...

nice, sas! :D
but yeah, you made some mistakes there, about the grammar and the word choice. but that will surely improve.

I'm suppose to be writing in English too, but I just can't seem to do it hahah

Dyah Diwasasri said...

thank you my icha :D
i hope for your next correction about my post. hhe
i know you can do it, speak well and write well. hhe

Andika said...

Nice start sis...
And, yea,,
U got a lil bit mistake...
But it doesnt matter...
it will be paid in da future...

Keep tryin'

(Wah aku yo mboh bener po ra...
haha! :D)