make a bento for someone ? think again.

HELLO !


'think again before you made a bento.'
it was my bad experience last day when i was trying to make a bento(=bekal) for someone.
i'm not a dramatic lady or somehow, but that day make me turns bad.

so,
i'm not woke up in the early morning to make this bento because i just made a pizza mie.
it's too salty but whatever. haha
then, before we went to the course place i gave him this bento.
but, when we arrived he said something that made my emotions turns to the top and felt like this bento was useless.

fortunately, i must went home faster, so i'm no need to go home with him.
on the way to the front, he stopped me but i walked on and on.
i won't listen anything beacuse i had peevish that time.
i command him not to eat and give the bento to my besties.
then i leaved him and went home.

and you know ?
after that he just send me a message and said "i'm just kidding..."
oh-ho. funny ? after it already happened ?
sorry, i'm not consider it as a joke.You can said i'm too egoistic or whatever, but i was really really peevish that time.
i won't be regret and i assume that i won't make a bento again for him.
it's enough.

ian and baskoro said that "almost boy will be happy if you make a bento for him. "
yeah, almost. not all.
maybe i must make a bento just for myself. haha

p.s. for you especially girls, don't be like me. if they said anything bad about your bento don't be hurt. maybe it just a joke. okay.


1 comment(s):

ejjanotelogy said...

honey, thats so cute making bento vo someone. xD