eye

HELLO

for this time, i push my self into poetic-world. just it seems to be. I don't write it for someone, okay. It's just 'whatever'. hehe

***

THE EYE IS YOU

I remember us,
the way we used to be,
I'd look your smile through my eyes,

But when I see you,
you look right through me,
I feel so alone,
but when I close my eyes...
i see you.

The pain we used to share,
gone up in whirl winds,
will I ever love,
or ever live again,

I am tired of crying,
and I am done trying,
To remember all about you,
but when I close my eyes...
i see you again.

All the feel I am sending,
the memories I won't sell,
I know there must be an ending,
to the story I will tell,

I dream only of your glory,
and happiness in life,
I try not to think of you,
but when I close my eyes...
all i see is you.

***
FYI, which part i like from people around me ?
The answer is EYE.
mostly, i interested with people (in physically) is because the eye.
because it's deep & meaningful.
do you think so ? hhe

p.s. i've got terrible stomachache. soon i'll tell you. it's disgusting, you know. yuck

0 comment(s):