last weekend fever

HELLO !

finally, national examination was over !
so i'm relief for a while in here.
i'll tell you about my last weekend which is just one word : AWESOME.

Saturday, April 25th 2009


1st. SPORTISTA !

as usual team : me, pemz, ian, and baskoro. ( baskoro is veryyy lateee arrgh )
at first we wanted to do jogging in TLJ, but it was closed because there is porsimaptar. zzz
then, we went to school.
yeah school. haha
we played badminton, then basketball. after a while vicky was coming and played tennis with ian and bas.
i played badminton again with pemz, from the far i saw anggari ambon and rendra ( they were after doing MIB )
hooo. sport day today.
for me, it's fun because i feel like it's a long time for me for doing sport since months ago. hhe

2nd. HANG OUT w/ MOM

it's saturday and thats mean : my mom comes home.
after sport, i went with her and my little sister to eat siomay. hha ( my dad comes to from his office to eat a while with his fams. hhe )
then we went to Matahari which is : HOT ENOUGH
what were we do ? oh it's just take a walk. hha

3rd. HELLO BEACH !

my cellphone ringing, a message received and it's from bang hud said that 'spyderguys refreshing day on Maroon Beach start at 3.00 p.m ! if you wanna join please called adri.'
no more thinking i said yes !
and then we go, for me & pemz it's the first time i went there. hha nerd
men playing water & soccer, woman just taking pics. hhe
i enjoy it so much, i love this day. hha

4th. MIDNITE CINEMA

at maghrib i went home and welcomed with :
" change your clothes, we'll going to cinema now. "
after a glance, i've already in E Plaza and be ready for watched 'I Know Who Killed Me',
the film was urrrgh, i don't know what to say, it's about mutilation and stigmatis. yuck !
then i closed this wonderful saturday.

Sunday, April 26th 2009

5th. I HAVEN'T TAKE A BATH

early morning, my home's bell ringing, 'TING TONG!'
" there is your friends outta there."
what ? this early morning and i haven't take a bath yet ??
guess what, fikar and ambon. they want to have a chat for a while.
how could i said that i haven't take a bath ?
am i smell or something ? but i have brushing my teeth ! is my perfume working well ? is it help ?
zzzzzz

6th. FISHING O RAMA

midday, my family and om topo's family went fishing together.
me and lia just took a lot of pics and enjoyed meal until we were bloated ! hehehe
it's so great because we joking and kidding each others in a car. hahaha

7th. SLEEP

this the activity i like most. hahaa

***

so that's all my awesome weekend, a refreshing after examination of course. hhe
what about you ?

p.s. i got lot lots of nice pics ! yeeey

5 comment(s):

Zulfi said...

wow. did u already watch I KNOW WHO KILLED ME too? wahahaha it was a spectacular movie! haha. Did u close ur eyes when Aubrey's left hand was cut by the murderer?

don't forget the HOTTEST SCENE too ;)

Dyah Diwasasri said...

yes yes, you saw it to ?
i close my eyes for all yuckey scenes. haha
and the hot scenes, wow so i know how stripper work. haha

Zulfi said...

yeah. actually I wanted to see madagscar, but.. I must realize that I stay in Semarang. hahaha so, that film was the last choice :)

i c h a o t i c said...

I still don't understand why you guys speak in English.. :S

Dyah Diwasasri said...

@ zulfi : we all know semarang is a little bit 'out of date'. hehehe

@ icha : practice make better cha. hehe :)