let's study hard !

HELLO

8th October 2008
first day at school after Lebaran holiday, as usual, flag ceremony, halal bihalal, starting new gossips with friends, bla bla bla.
FYI, me and my classmates have a mission : to be smart, to be know, to be better.
we realized that at least 3-4 month of our last year in highschool had just fill with unseriously.
and so we want to change it.
first alternative : make a group to study.
i know it was useless for the first time -since we didn't have any tentor or clever friend to teach us-
but i'm sure that it will be better next.

jump.
thank you for my bott, i love your gift sweetheart :)
jadi inget okta -si mbex mu tersayang- hahaha

jump.
you know that i've decided my destination,
STEI ITB in the first place.
PG : 58.50 %
....hello ?
with my condition now, i'm sure that i MUST change my habbits and activities to make sure I CAN GET IN THERE (amin).
i remember when i had a chat with my classmate, ambon ( denny ).
after a bunch of wicked and silly talk, we moved to this topic. university.
he still confused about his choice,
i suggest him to get in architecture or design because i see a 'talent' inside him.
i surprised when he said that ' i interest to something about computer too.'
then i invited him to join me, although i said that it will kinda hard.
and his 'mean idea' comes up :
" sri, gimana kalo kita pengaruhi temen2 biar ga ngambil jurusan komputer ? jadi pesaingnya dikit. hha"
licik tapi oke juga tuh. yagak ? hahaha
oke back to the topic.

my mom said, " i'm very happy if you wanna go college to Bandung or Jakarta, because if i moved on i had had you there. "
" Insya Allah. "
" Try STT Telkom, it would be nice. "
" Okay. "

my dad said, " you know, actually i didn't want to be a doctor. my dream college was ITB. i wanna go there but your grandma didn't allow me. "
" So ? "
" So if you could get in there, its same like you realize my dreams. "
" Insya Allah. "

Based on dialouges with my parents, i think i know where i would to go now.
hope it will be true, amin amin...

LET'S STUDY HARD !
-i stole your words, yogie. hhe :P

p.s. KTP ku uda jadi ! :D

peace all out.



0 comment(s):