besties date

HELLO

one week after my last post.
updates comin' here,
but i will tell it simple and fast because i don't have enough time to be here.
sorry, bloogy.

FIRST STORY

Last 7th October 2008 i had a date with my besties, ulii & mbex.
we went to Natasha Skin Care.
for what ?
facial of course -hey, we're girl, so what ?-
i think that its just take a couple hours, but the fact was oh soooo loooong !
and we were hungry.
but, no matter.
we spent it with chit-chat or just had a drink on the street based on bott's recomended. ( she was in Jogja at that time )
after that, yeaa we prayed, continue our trash-talk-out,
chuckling, giggling...
you know, anin -our highschool mate who becomes HOT GOSSIP in this week- was one of our topic choice.
talk to me and i will tell you what gossip it was.
-or you've already know ? hha
finally, we made it up. facial = finished.
you must try it,
trust me, its taste good :)

then, we went to Dyriana Cafe.
i don't know maybe this place will be the-next-place-we-continue-to-visit it.
orderes foods and drinks,
chit chat again,
and of course : photo session -it's a must !
girl, i love and enjoy that time,
kinda miss you all if we graduated next year :(
amin.

talking about time,
yes it was 06.00 p.m. or more,
prayed maghrib at Hermina,
then we said goodbye.
oh yes mbecko gave us gifts,
awww thank youu my dear, i love it :)
mbecko & I went home by taxi.
hho. just in this time, save my money for the next !
and that day ended.
thank you for made up that day,
it was amazing.
i love you :)

p.s. you can read the full version of the story in my besties' blog, look up my link, search their names and happy reading :)


0 comment(s):