Don't be regret

HELLO

'Sup?
Finally I have time to write you here, with one topic between a-lot-of-pending-random-trashy-topics.
Curious?

Last day I have some random time, talking about..well, not about anything, because it was so random. The highlight here is about regret. How classical.

The first idea is start when I said,


"I feel like I'm not doing anything this holiday."

That's because an event as my responsibility which consume most of my holiday time. Even though I made my holiday project plans (like what I wrote here some weeks ago)
Then, this person start counting since the first day of holiday (which was December 19th 2011) and asked


"What are you doing on ....(fill it with date)" one on one, date by date, until today.

I answered briefly. Lastly, this person said, 


"See? You've done many things on your holiday. Whatever it is, don't be regret."

Damn.
Guess I've regret so many things in life, about ages, about activity that I choose, about procrastination, about bla-bla-bla-whatever it is.
But never looked, what's exactly I'm doing last days.
What the hell I'm doin'? Bzzt.

After that, like what normal people do, I'm start not to regret anything, even though it's so cliche-classical-just saying syndrome. But hey, why not?
Whatever it is, don't be regret, okay? Nothing to worry about.

p.s. Write it with Somebody that I used to know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye cover). Guess I'm addicted with this song.

0 comment(s):