Here's to another year of experience


HELLO


So we're in the end of 2011?
Time fly so fast. Living in a year but never feeling an exactly year.
What the hell I'm doing in the past of this year?


Like mainstream people do, they wrote about #2011memories or #thx2011 or #2012wish on their timeline for remembering what they have done in 2011 and what would they do in 2012.
Flash back, kaleidoscope.
Then it replace with resolution, rebirth, something new.
I just the same. But as usual, don't expect me to write in here or anywhere else. Would you accept my apology, dear bloogy? I got it as a yes.


New year eve?
My super family around me, long chit-chat, candle (real candle) light dinner, pray, laughter.
Who needs anything else?


Well, here's to another year of experience.
Formality, aproximately in 1 hour from now : Good Bye 2011 and Welcome 2012.


p.s. Finally I can drive after wasted my time for about 20 years. 
p.s.s Whatever the comments is, but, at least I can drive.



0 comment(s):