Pop Art Painting



HELLO


Finally, I'm back to the place called home. It's a victory.. (applause please)
Because of the limited time so I made 'Holiday Project List' ! (applause again, please)
Okay wait, did you said that it's just a word and I would never finish all the list?
No, my dear. You're wrong. I bet it, I'll do it in a short time of holiday.


"When is the last time you did something for the first time?"


From that statement, I've decided what will I do.
And no, I won't write the list here, but I'll tell you some project that I've done.
A few days ago, my mom and dad have their 21th wedding anniversary. Oh and there was Mother's day on 22th December.
Randomly, I made it, Pop Art Painting for the gift.
Why? Because video is too mainstream (for me) so I decided to make another one.
Actually, it's not a real pop art because I think it's kinda amateur but yeah, satisfied enough with the result.
It took almost one day for finishing 2 paintings.
When I did this, my old passion comes up, but well it doesn't matter.
So here it is :

Pop Art Painting : Mother's Day
(Canvas 30x40 cm, Acrylic) 

Pop Art Painting : Happy 21th Wedding Anniversary
(Canvas 30x40 cm, Acrylic) 


Not that good, but whatever.
Anyway, one mission accomplished.
Next?


p.s. I've a secret random project of stupidity (about them) but it's impossible to post in here, maybe later hehe


2 comment(s):

Charles Fazzino said...

Great work, Sasri. I hope you make more. Pop art is so special to me - I do it as a living. I absolutely love both of your pieces. They are wonderful gifts.

Dyah Diwasasri said...

It's my pleasure to hear your compliment, thank you so much Mr. Charles Fazzino :)
I visit your site and -wow your artworks = awesome! Keep doing your living, Pop Art is awesome :)