Webcam Toy Season

HELLO


What a rare moment for me to write you in this cloudy afternoon.
After met 3 people from Art major (fyuh), now I'm waiting for first meeting with my mentees on 4.


Let's see, a few days ago I found unique Chrome application named Webcam Toy from Neave. And it's really cool ha-ha-ha
First, I'm just trying with self-camera then I asked my friends in my major to try and it becomes huge.
Love the effects and the funny atmosphere when you were taking pictures with your friends :)
The other cool application is pixlr, you can try to edit some pictures with sooo many instant effects there.


Here some pictures ( just a few from hundred pictures) :












 






So, ready to take a picture?
Webcam is ready :)


p.s. I bet you'll try after you read this post haha Go get some fun! :)



0 comment(s):