Detonator

HELLO

Leaving some steps in August before I forget it later.

You have a second.
Life is pretty good, because it should be. Grenade is on my right hand and time is ticking. It has the word 'thesis' as the fright cover, but it looks pretty good. You hold a time bomb in your left hand while the detonator is yourself. It is also pretty good.

You have a second.
Red color has already dominated the eyesight, I lost the yellow too fast.
Wrong.
Wrong because the fact is I threw it away just like the green one.
And now it turns into red, a red grenade. A red grenade that sticks in my hand, a red time bomb on the left, and detonator in my head.

You have a second.
The thing is,
..how to defuse.

3 comment(s):

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Anonymous said...

Hello sasri
I'm kind a miss you write on this blog again
Almost 1 year since you wrote the last post
I hope you write again someday :)
...and still i hope we can enjoy a cup of coffee together
....someday

S said...

1 year late reply and still writing in here as you wish
and enjoy a cup of coffee virtually seems good, no?