I don't like coffee, but I need caffeine

HELLO

A quotation from Preet Bharara which represent me somehow.

Somehow people prefers coffee as their daily cup, or for the night drinks when they are struggling with something, or just as their side companion in their leisure times.
Somehow people prefers tea, almost has the same reason with coffee, but it has more universal usages, like normally you serves tea when someone comes to your house and I think women prefers tea more than men.

I'm not into the coffee or you can say that I'm not a coffee drinker, even it's just light coffee like cappuccino or caffe latte (which contains more milk and foam than coffee itself). It applies also for tea.

Why suddenly I brought up issue about coffee?
Well, I think I know the biggest obstruction that I always done lately is... I often falls asleep in the middle of the night while doing my works. Once fall asleep then it's over. After doing my daily activities, I can sleep 5-7 hours in peace just like nothing important to do. Such a dumb baby sleep, even though it's good for your health (but ofc not good for your works).

Coffee is like an alcohol for me, same case with soda/carbonated drink. Others said, try to drink glasses of water or eat an apple or eat vitamin C or sit properly in the table or applying balm under your eye bags. I've tried all, but it has no effect because I still can sleep easily, wow simply amazing.

I don't want to stay up late for doing my works if only I could do it without forcing myself to stay up late, but I have no choice. That's why I think I need caffeine or anything that can help me to stay awake.

p.s. Not checking the grammar because I'm too lazy to do it, so bye whatever. Happy fasting and don't sleep easily!

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

maybe we can enjoy a cup of coffee together someday :)

Dyah Diwasasri said...

Then i'll just go with half-cup, because I really not into coffee :)

Anonymous said...

no problem, or we can share one cup for two :)