If living in lies is easier for you, then please do.

HELLO

You are suppose to be surprised because it hasn't been a month since the last time I step in here. Indonesia is full of political and World Cup issues right now. I'm not a big fan of football, but politics, to be specific. Well, it doesn't mean that I have a deep interest in politics, but it affects me in a different way (working forces).

Recently, I admire this kind of answer. It comes from Polarlight and I've already posted it on my other site. It happened between a 'light' debate about something. Then when the other side was starting to become out of reality, she said:

"If living in lies is easier for you, then please do. I have no right to stop you."

Deep, sharp, and stab perfectly.

Somehow, people only see it as just another typical answer. But for me, it's like a slap right on my face. I'm not saying that everything I did was lies, but I won't against it all too. Fake is something that I could do easily (in the past time, -and now too). Then I found out that being a faker is just like a social climber. They found that they're awesome, but actually they're just embarrassing themselves and they didn't realize it. Being a faker is hurt. It is this hurt.

After all, it comes back with the answer. Which one do you think is easier?

I won't say that I will choose to live in the world-with-100%-lies-free. But, if I seem too far away and drown back in lies, then just do tell and please stop me. 

p.s. The target is set, 2 months (max!) started from now. 

0 comment(s):