Bomb of Life



HELLO


It should be the day I post one of my blog drafts. But it ended with re-read again some of my drafts.
The result is : no draft I've posted today. But here some random thought. Nonsense, as usual.




Hey, you're right.
We live between peace and war, we live between tears and joy, we live between dreams and reality, we live between past and future, we live between fake and fact, we live between him and her, we live between aisle and window, we live between egoism and self-destruction.
We live with the bomb, and the bomb is in your mind. It's your authorization, to start the countdown.


I've ever said that talking about life is unlimited. And I'm talking about it.
I remember a tagline from a movie about life, I don't really like the movie, but I like this quote :


"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"


What's your answer, people?
You better decide, before the bomb is ready to explode.
It's right there, on your mind.


..Or you just want to blow it up?
To cover your anger, wounds, tears, so that people won't know anything about what you fell, and forget about the pain.


***


"I don't believe in tears. So stop crying." -Aldy Salim B.


I will.

p.s. Be grateful with your life, with its limitation, with all the things happened. You and your bomb, you decide.

0 comment(s):