Are you ready for open drafts?


HELLO

Tomorrow is Monday, means back to works. Not a good sentence for the opening.
Since last week, I stay in Jakarta with my mom. Maybe some of you know, some of you not.
I'm happy here, being with her.

Lately, I listed all of my random topic that I should write in here, but ended as drafts. Interested to guess how many drafts is it?
Let's count, 1..2..3..100..200..300..1000...kiddin'.

Open drafts.
Is it a good idea? No, yes, no, whatever.
I'll publish some of drafts that already fell into decay.
With so-so internet connection and business at night, I think not all the drafts will coming out fast. Maybe 1 or 2 each week. Depend on willingness and mood to re-write it too.
Now as the symbol of my (some of) open drafts, take a look at the picture below :

Another pretty faces
The message is, nothing.
Just like the expression of Sume, Ren, and I in this silly moment.
No burden.


p.s. I'm back to the kitchen, not as the dishwasher.


0 comment(s):