Banana Milk, Kiwi & Strawberry

HELLO


Since I started Internship with Sume and Riza, beside bring food for lunch, almost everyday I prepare fresh fruit for us as morning snack while Riza or Sume prepare Jelly/Pudding for dessert.
I don't know if this is really internship or Hunger Game.
Today's fruit is Kiwi and Strawberry.
Eat well, work well.


Kiwi & Strawberry
And it could be a perfect day for having Banana Milk this morning.
My favorite flavor since I was 7, but it's kind of hard to found nowadays.
But yesterday I found it at Ranch Market and can't resist my self to buy it although it's kind of expensive (just once!).

Banana Milk :)
Good luck for you who is in internship too. It will end soon so please be patient :)


p.s. Don't be ashamed for bring your own food to your workplace, it's common thing.


0 comment(s):