Enlightened, Deceived

HELLO

Wow, so many drafts when I logged in here.
No one of them successfully being posted. You still have enough memory don't you?


And why I post in here, in home, in front of Reca, doing unfinished assignment, tissues everywhere, swollen eyes. I need sleep, I'll write it fast. 5 minutes.
I remember one quote from hmm... let's say an old friend :


"Are we enlightened, or are we deceived?" - NH


People, especially us, don't even think what are we doing, what are we thinking, what we get from others, whether it's just words, advices, things, careness, or many others, sometimes we just received it without any compliance.


"Are you sure you've been enlightened?"
Well, in some cases, yes.


"Or are you deceived?"
Maybe, just maybe. I don't even realized if I've been deceived.


So, what are we? Trying to show that frown expression while people, behind you, laughing or talking another things that you don't eventually know. Don't even ask about a thing you should know. One shot and you'll forget everything.


So, what are we?


p.s. no specific personality in here, just saying, as an opening short break for the post which should be published on May 9th 2012. I'll post it later. And hello there my friends, you'll see yourself on the next post. Yes, some of you who said it.



0 comment(s):