Don't be like me, I'm not that worth.



HELLO


(This post should be published on May 9th 2012)
Double post on the same day, must be something happened, right?
Yes, you always got it right.
This evening, I've a talk with my closest person. It's been an age since the last time we met.
From that short conversation, I got some points.


With your friends said, "don't be like her," to your closest person, what's your response?
Still didn't get it? Oh well.
Her = me. Don't be like me.
They said, don't be like me.
Is there any reason? Yes.
They said, I'm changed.
They said, I've found another place to stay.
They said, I'm not the old me.
They said, don't be like me.


What's next?
Would they said, "who is she?" instead of "don't be like her" ?


People changed, just like the world.
What is it, finding another place to stay, it's a common sense, you found your zone that suits you.
Do you mind to stay forever at your place?
There must be a reason why I 'leave', and no, all your guess was wrong.
You wanna know the reason? Ask her. Yes, the one who you said not to be like me. Whether you try to ask or not, she won't answer.
Do I have to say the reason here? No, man. I think you've grown enough to understand this blurry situation.
......


**************


Okay, so it's been 17 days after, and I'm already forgot about what I want to write there.
Short-term memory case, people.
What I want to write now is...


It's your rights, my friends, to said that kind of things. I don't have any rights to be angry about that.
Not to be me, not to be like anyone is just a matter of choice. Better if I heard, to be yourself, not to be anyone else. So I'm sorry, for ever write this kind of things too.
Do you read my post now? You can see yourself there, right? haha
No offense, peace on you all :)
And please still be my friends, ok. I hate losing friends.


p.s. I hate losing friends, I have experiences about it and no, better you don't.






0 comment(s):