mind set


HELLO !


well, long time no see. so how's your day ?
as usual, my day always fully-booked with study.
not all but mostly.
yes, one and a half month to SIMAK UI 2009, 2 month to UM UNDIP 2009, and 4 month to USM Terpusat ITB 2009.
am i ready ?

i always remember something said by my ex-senior when i attended ITB live presentation, and it's good to replace the negative part of my mind includes : my stupefaction, suspense, and nervousness for facing exams.

don't ever think, " it's 1 months again to examination ! "
but think, " there is 1 months left for examination. "

this is just a little example of mind-set.
by think, 'there is 1 months (or anything) left for examination' will give you your own motivation for think :

"yes. there is still 1 month to study and try ! and i could prepare it greatly to give me the BEST RESULT ! "

seriously, it works.
especially for you, who will face the exams whatever it is,
grow your own motivation !
that's above just a little example of mind-set while there's many examples outta there.

so,
are you ready to set your mind ?




1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I'll try.
Gud luck for us!