being nerd ?


HELLO !

actually i posted it yesterday.
it's been a long time since my last writing last week.
i don't know why, 'my mood of writing' is like gone everywhere.
let you call it : lazy. okay. fine.

rolling.
last saturday night, i spent my time together with my beautiful girls, dancers.
yeaa, finally we had it again !
sleepover in my home (again), but it just 7 of us : mutia, sasa, sara, pidta, winda, ca'ama & me.
but thank you girls, all of you made my day that nite !
you all make my tears become dry. hhi
i love you all :)

growling.
my mom went home last friday night then back to jakarta again on monday morning.
but she felt like i ignored her because i had sleepover with my girls.
i'm sorry mom.
never happen again.

and the last moment on saturday night, it was really really conservate my emotion. oh well.
i was tired.
but then it change to relief last sunday morning :)
it's just saturday-night-fever.
another time let you just said it to me clearly, okay ?
don't make me confused like that again.

***

so, what i want to shout in here :

I'M READY FOR BEING NERD !

no, no, no. not that much. hha
seriously, nerd in here doesn't mean 'cupu' or 'geek'.
i just want to be more seriously for study.
remember, i'm in my last year of highschool.
what it gonna be if finally i won't get what i want, or what i want to be ?
yes. yes.
from now on i want to study harder, harder, and harder.
no worries for nerd.
in class i start to do more exercises, and some of my friends got into it. hhe
let's study together !

watch your steps, nerd. hha


2 comment(s):

i c h a o t i c said...

don't call yourself a nerd, babe.
those real nerds are particularly trying so hard not to be called so :P hahaha

anyway. what a hot blog here, written in English and all. it provokes me to write another english posts. haha

Dyah Diwasasri said...

yes dear, that's just a joke. hhe thank you, i love your post too :)