Shizuka, I Love You : part 2

HELLO !

for you, this is the 2nd episode of my english drama :)

group 1 present
SHIZUKA, I LOVE YOU
genre : romantic comedy

PART 2
SAY IT !

starring : Andika as Nobita, Ambon a.k.a Denny as Shizuka
photo by : Nyaa
story & edited by : Sasri
location : Sasri's home
wardrobe : all by Sasri




November 2008
They become teens like usual, Nobita want to say his feelings to Shizuka by gave her a flower.
" Shizuka, where are you ? "



" There she is ! "



" Ehm. Shizuka.... "



" Wooooooow ! How a beautiful flower like me ! Is it for me ? "



" Yes, It is for you... Do you wanna be my girlfriend ? "



" Aww, thank you.. Emm..."
" Please ? "
" Emm.. "
" Pleaseeee ?? "
" Emm... "
" Pleaseeeeee ! "
" Of course, I do. "

...and they will start their journey of love,

PART 2 END

( to be continued )


wanna see some pictures of it ?
just wait !
xD

0 comment(s):