exist decreasement

HELLO !

back with the new look, is it too simple ? :P
actually i wanna write lot of things happened in this week but surely, i'm feel it again : lazy.


FYI, from now, my parents command me to less my internet activity.
just do it on Saturday nite ( how geek ? )
that's mean, i can't currently update my bloogy :(
not only this bloogy but also my others online-account like Friendster, MySpace, FaceBook, DeviantArt, YM, etc.
seems bad, i know.
just let it become dull. okay ?
i don't care if i'm not marked as 'exist member'.
isn't my words flip the fact ? haha

so, what i want to share now...
i don't know.
my daily life is just usual, you can read it from my friendlist blog right there.
oh yes, here some pieces of happiness :

* my group become THE BEST DRAMA in class : SHIZUKA, I LOVE YOU :)
*my class-group become the 3rd winner in the GADIS goes to school mading competition ! yeaay ! it's because our article : CELEB IN SMAGA :)
* Rico's pants was felling down on Cheerleader Performance last Saturday ! wkwk :P

i know, the last point was out of topic :P
btw, i miss someone :(

............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............

............
............
............
............
............
............
............
............


and dad said, " stop the internet, better if you are studying now. "


there i go.