mom knows everything

HELLO

i wanna share you such as many many many things about my school activity, 2nd group drama, besties, love or anything but i'm not in my condition to do this.
sorry.
maybe later,

growling.
today my emotional mode : ON.
no, no, it doesn't mean that i'm easy to angry with anyone or barking someone (wth ?) or yelling at you.
i'm not angry with anyone, okay ?
(included papung : you get my apologize now)
but i don't know,
maybe some of you had get the effect about this, and i'm sorry.
everything gone fast, and it's so curious.
all mixed and produce bad, really bad.

that's why my mom asked me before i went to bike with my pals this morning,
" do you have problem ? i think your emotion is not good since last week."

GOTCHA.
mom knows everything.

when i go home, she asked again, "when you want to share with me ? "

" its too much. "
" then you must get it out first. "
and she's right.
before it become junk, i should clean it.


" so, what is that ? school, besties, love, study... ? " she remind me.
" all of that. "
" woa, it gonna take a long time. "
" maybe. "
" say it, after i have meeting. okay ? "
" okay. "
" you allowed to access internet. "
" wow ! thank you mom ! "
" see you after this. "

should i repeat ?
mom knows everything.
even i can hide it from anyone,
she can see it clearly.


0 comment(s):