what i want for my b'day

HELLO

now i'm thinking,
what will i do next, in the future.
it was out of target.
i decided to fixed my decision on july.
but, until now, it's nothing.

mom said that i had to decide my destination of life soon.
it has already september,
and i still don't know where i wil go next ?
i realized, it's not right things to do.
procrastination is such a bad thing and its annoye me.

fact that i'm hard to choose my choice is comin' from myself
i even afraid that my choice isn't the right choice.
i know, i must be confidence
i must be concious about the reality, what i'll face then.
and for the main purpose ?

so,
what i want before i'm goin' 17th are :
find my destination of life, my future, and what should i do next.
just that. no more.
hope i'll find it, A.S.A.P !

muchlove,

sasri

2 comment(s):

iqbalmohammad said...

ayo.......


semangat-semangat........



jangan pesimis..........


pilih tujuanmu.
tentukan tujuanmu.
jalani tujuanmu dengan senyuman...





...jgn lupa b'doa....





iqbal_mohammad_

Dyah Diwasasri said...

sipp. makasi ya mbul :)
doain yaa.