besties hangout

HELLO

start with ma besties,
the moments which i remember are :

CULINARY ON OEN.
yess, uli, pemz & I try to taste sweetiepie and icecream in this old cafe, TOKO OEN.
before that, they must wait for me because i had to go in my friend's mother funeral ceremony.
i went home with anti -my course fella- and spot them talked about future with my mom.
i thinked they had deep discussion and i didn't take much part on it.
then anti went to SSC and we were gone to OEN.

it takes about 2hours we spent time together on there,
i ordered tutti fruity ice cream ( the special icecream from OEN, and that is my parents' favourite when they had love affair on college )
but it was out of order.
then i choosed neapolitan and ordered some cookies.
we filled the time with took some pictures,
and the style was -huf- kinda lots.
pretended to play piano, visited to the cafe, and so on,
until my phone memory was out. hha
but it was fun !

we enjoyed the cookies and icecream,
really, it's good for your tongue, taste it for sometimes :)
afterplay,
we ( uli and I) gave pemz a b'day gift from us and my mother
2 pieces of long skirts to fulfilled her wish ( always wears skirts after 17th )
once again, happy bday mbecko.

then we go home after took our pics in front of OEN cafe,
it was a wonderful dayyy.
i love you.

second,
CANVAS PAINTING SHOES PROJECT
it was uli's project to give her sister a canvas painting shoes,
she made it as a bday present for mba tika,
we made it in my home,
( as a promotion of PINEAPLLE project too)
and the results wasn't bad,
good enough for the first scratch.
and mba tika was happy about it,
ulli too.
and i'm happy for you too, dear.
on 7th september tante tuti -uli's mom was celebrating bday too.
hppy bday again tante.
woo. so many people had their bday on september !
included me :P


p.s : since my computer was broken, so all datas -included photos- was gone. i'm sorry i can't upload some pics in here :(

0 comment(s):