Besides rhetorical things, what's your one point of pleasure?

HELLO

I ever said to you that night to dawn time is (almost) a perfect time for going further to the world of overthinking. So I'm coming down here just to land my fingers on the tip of yours.

So, what am I gonna write for now... hmm, maybe about one point of pleasure.
I'll exclude the rhetorical things related with religion and family, because yes that's the main point - isn't that kinda mandatory for human being like us?
This more like on another perspective about a simple things that makes you happy (self-version).

Going on trip is one point of pleasure that can boost my working spirit. I always love the time when I can finally mark some dates on my desk calendar with the tags : "Trip!". Last memorable trip was of course my holy grail because you know how long I've been waiting for this trip right.... Seoul in Winter is the prettiest yet kinda torturing.

No, this was not in Seoul. But yeah, that's me (and deer!)

I enjoy every moment of it, starting from planning your trip, packing your stuffs, dealing with some trip-incidents, tapping your journey, first-timer experiences, stumbled upon your silliness, tolerate your travel-mate, simply laughing, self-satisfaction, one step of achievement, replaying your shots, until of course the most annoying thing like : post-trip syndrome.

Going on trip alone or with travel-mate are all the same for me. I can do both anyway, even though sometimes I enjoy the first option more. Well, it depends on mood.

To sum it up, I miss going on trip.
As simple as that.


p.s. Don't pity me, I'll be on trip soon next month, stay tune :)

0 comment(s):