Samyang got me (still) wake up at this hour, really.

HELLO

It's 2:21 a.m.
Surprise surprise! I'm still able to open my eyes because of the Samyang Challenge that I just did hours ago. Yes, I made it past midnight and that's not an important thing to do. I posted my reaction on Snapchat and there was no video because I looks terrible (yes, my tongue & tears can't handle it). To sum it up, I just want to ask Samyang : why they named this product "Hot Chicken Ramen" while apparently there was no slightly Chicken flavour at all? Gosh.

Looks Good? Not until you taste it.


Anyway,
I'm not going to talk about random things today because honestly, I'm super duper sleepy right now. I just wanna say hi to you bloogy, so that you got your weekly dose. Note that. Weekly, not monthly or yearly again. Is that sweet enough? Take that as an OK.

p.s. My head started to hurts, dunno because of this Samyang or maybe I just need to sleep asap.


0 comment(s):