Speaking About Madness

HELLO

Speaking about getting mad, I never remembered how it was, or how it feels. The only thing I remember is the feeling of holding your madness.

It was like something burn your chest and then it comes up to choke your throat, but you can't burst it out. After that, the heat starts to spread into your face and that's why you can't lift up your cheekbone. Is it done? Nope. Here comes the boiling brain that would make you think that there's a baby kicking your 'womb' when you're not pregnant and that's where the irrational thinking comes from.

And no, I'm not getting mad here, nor holding madness.
All I can see is a person is getting mad and the other one is holding it. Right over there, in the corner of my eyes.
It's 8 p.m., both of you are sitting in a fancy cafe, unfinished yummy meals on the table, and the music is so bright.
Why you should mad, people?

p.s. Another mind blown. Don't worry, I'm trying to catch up my promise for giving you an overview.

0 comment(s):