Where were you after all this time?

HELLO

(Actually I don't like the mello drama side who wrote this post, but let her speak.)

I feel dumped, like an anti-social person who don't want to leave the comfort zone, although just hanging out and greet some friends from outer circle, or making a new friend. Seems like a social-climber type, but no, not at all.
I'm bored, it's like I'm making a hive, going nowhere, just stay and not moving. The social interaction restricted to friends or people with the same condition at this time, which is, the academics, the part-time teams, and the one who cares.

"Where were you after all this time?"

Let's just answer that critical question with some sheer smile, while inside you answered "I just don't belong there anymore.."
And the seeker's face shown like "You and your stupid assumption."
Then you still continue your argument, "....I'm out of circle." when they thought maybe your brain get damaged or something.
At that time, I think you would literally do the 'paint the wall with my brain' statement.

The point is,
I miss making new friends and I miss being with some circle of friends.
That's shorter than I thought.
But choice is choice, priority is priority.
Kick you later.

p.s. Short brain damage called forget. I forget that I've ever wrote this post.

0 comment(s):