Abstract of reality

HELLO


So how was it, my dear fellow?
Mine is..well,
After the graduation euphoria yesterday, it always comes to my mind, about life and choices.
Sounds serious, but sometimes we need to think about it.


What will you do with your life?
For the short time, after graduation?
Maybe some of you already know what will you do later, but some of you still sink in the abstract of reality.


Abstract, because you haven't know what will you do next.
Abstract, because you haven't decide which choice will suit you best.
Abstract, because you still don't want to think about your future and choose to enjoy your life for now.
Abstract, just because.


For one case, one of my senior in my major,
How he can be so inspirative in life, in organization, in socialita.
He know what will he do in his future clearly, ready to step on his path and walk forward.


Then I see me.
And how was it?
I haven't see the person who is ready to face her future.
She's still trapped in her zone, doubted to find her way out.
Haven't know when is the right time for change all of the fettle.
What is this anyway..


p.s. Happy Graduation, graduates. Good luck!


0 comment(s):