Box of 19

HELLO


Well, hello.
Everythings going fine here with a bit contrary but still handled.


Drop the sight in the purple life map which I made when I was in the first year of college.
It wrote in the box of 19 :
-Join Colour Guard National Competition
-Being active in HMIF
-Going Exchange.
I made it one and a half year ago, still 17 going 18. All I wrote just something that I called 'dream'.


'Join Colour Guard National Competition'
IOMBC 2011. I did it finally, with the committee's hard work for our desire, it bring me an amazing team I ever had. Despite it only takes 1 months but I never regret for get into this guard team. 


'Being active in HMIF'
Here goes for my student association, even though I'm not the type of activist but I will give my best for it.


'Going Exchange'
Never imagine that it will be realize soon. Finally I matched with AIESEC NSU Russia. Hope the project and everythings about preparation will going well. I'll see you this June, Novosibirsk. 


"You dream, you write, you realize."


Well, I can't wait for realizing my box of 20 soon.




p.s. You can do it too. Just try :)

0 comment(s):