We can because we believe and we believe because we can

HELLO




Currently listening Happy Birthday by Ten2Five, It would be nice if this song heared in my birthday #forget it, anyway yesterday was my little sister-monster birthday, happy birthday mons, sometimes I miss you little bit :p

So, it's about 13 days to go, MBWG for GPMB.
No words can describe how it feels, how their face, how our sacrifice, our happiness, tired, sadness, tears, love, and emotion blended, how the practices, no words can describe it.
It doesn't matter with the result but let's give our best, our journey is more and more meaningful.
At last, I'm proud of being with you all, even word proud isn't enough for describe it.
Like Ode said, "We can because we believe and we believe because we can."
Because we are, Marching Band Waditra Ganesha..
Go get it, geeks ! :)

p.s. something stuck on my mind and I hate it, please go away.

0 comment(s):