It's romantic scene. Not romantic scene which is created.

HELLO

Hello ! Yello ! Catch you.
Before writing this, my music player play some memorable songs. And suddenly something appears in my mind.
Shall we begin for random thoughts ?
Adjust yourself, comfort your position.
Be ready to take off.

So, what I wanna write here is about romantic scene, not the created one.
Me, not included as the romantic person but I like to see it scenes.
I know there are MILLIONS romantic scenes out there in the movies, TV shows, reality shows, music videos, etc.
It's different with the real romantic scene of people around me.
Anyone! Mom and Dad, Brother and Sister, Boy and Girl, Friend and Friend, Stranger and Stranger. Anyone.
I adore some of their experience.
But, for me, nothing could defeat -even the most romantic scene in the world- if we experience it yourself.

Why so special ?
Because it happened naturally.
Because you and your partner, feel it directly.
Because you can't hold your own heartbeat.
Because it would make you smile when you remember it.
and so on.

I'm sure that you must be ever go through this, at least once in your life.
Or you just don't realize, it happened. It ever happened.
Try to remember.

Does it hurts ?
Does it should be called as a happiness ?
You decide.

Me, when remember about some romantic scene I've ever have, can't hold to smile.
Whatever it was a sadness smile or happiness.
Thank God, because of this extraordinary scene plays in my life.
Though the others romantic scene is more romantic than mine,
I think, It's not a big deal.

The romantic scenes is sweet.
Don't you agree ? :)

p.s. Detail of my romantic scenes ? I'll tell you somewhen.



3 comment(s):

iqbalmohammad said...

haha,,dah lama ga baca blogmu sas....kangen juga...

hehe iseng2 baca lagi nih..

yng postingan ini setuju deh..

Dyah Diwasasri said...

waaah makasih uda masih mau baca mbul hehe
sip sip :)

iqbalmohammad said...

ya sekali2 blog-ku dibaca sas,,hehehe,,walaupun ga jelas apa thu isinya,dikomen2 kalo bs..hahaha