are you feeling much better now ?

HELLO



try to think

What are you up to ?
Don't stare me with those strange eyes. Okay, I know that pic above is kind of weird pose. Take it easy, kay ?

So, June is here. First assumption, "Oh! It gonna be a greaaaaat holiday!"
but the reality, "Throw away your dreams, dear. We've got a lot of things to do."

Geez.

What-kind-of-'things' ?
Once again, I'm not act as a busy-college-student here, but, it is.
Diklat OSKM 2010, SPARTA, and practice for GPMB 2010.
In the (almost) SAME TIME.
I wish I could cut myself into 3 pieces.

So that is.

Oh, I got a haircut, but not-too-different with before.e post
This mochi taste is good ! *out of topic

Crap that.

I miss writing anything in my mind, but still, what it called, hard to type.
So that I rather to post something meaningfull here, at least after college stuff.
and I hate it.

p.s. are you feeling much better now ?


0 comment(s):