5 random songs

HELLO

i'm sorry for left you cold, bloggy.
hmm. finally i made up my last exam on last sunday. geez
now i'm just waiting for the result. hahahaha i'm nervoussss bby, hope it will be a good news. xp

***

look, i'll play 5 random songs in my playlist, then i'll write what's on my mind when i listened to the songs. okay. hha

( song played Deep - Binocular
)


what's on my mind ? guess. hha
i'm very very excited because next wednesday on July 29th 2009 we'll have PADEPOKAN ON THE BEACH ! yeaaay ! :D
located in Bandengan Beach, Jepara.
we called it farewell session two. hhi
many problems comes but it had cleared.
i can't waiiit my amazing guys and girls ! :D

( song played Forever by Killing Me Inside
)

my bad.
adore someone adorable.
complicated and never be reach (i know, i know, i'm just ordinary).
haha, hurt.

( song played Apologize by One Republic )

i remember one thing.
look, i'm comfort with my silly-lovey-life (which already over) now.
feel : free. independent. no burden.
i think the past is just over, not forever.
so, what must i say...maybe bye and be careful on your way ? hha

(song played Bestfriend by Toybox
)


friendship and togetherness.
besties all along (yes, you two my dear :D )
i'll be missing you.
thank you for... everything.
i can't say anything more, you both just priceless.

( song played Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade
)


me. hha
i always listens this song when i feel like i'm a coward, not confident, or feel i'm just an ordinary not supreme highclass extraordinary peep like others.
the chorus : ".. I'll make it better than it ever was." is pushing me not to think that i'm not invicible. hhe
i'm an ordinary who can do extraordinary things ! :)

***

okay game over. hha
thank you for reading this silly-notes.
see yaa balabala :)

p.s. i hate to see your smile because it makes me want to see it again. hhi xp


2 comment(s):

Andika said...

Eee...
A few weeks ago,
I got a plan writting a posting like this...

Apparently,
You did it before me...hehe
Good..good..

IPPAPARAZZI said...

ikutan ah. good..good..
haha
ayo ziarah!