fight 'till the last !

HELLO !

helloooo everybody, what's going on ? :D
long time no see, write, or just take a look in my bby bloggy. hehe
yes. after graduation day (100% graduate alhamdulillah) and had spent the best highschool prom nite ever (see my fb for the pics), 
i'm declined from social networking (facebook, blogging, ym, etc) for about 2-3 weeks.
because of the reason 'searching for the best future' is now begin, i must have leaved it for a while. hehe

about my big dream, itb. i'm still unfortunate on the entrance test last month, but it didn't make me down.
having itb as the first choice in SNMPTN, maybe some people could say 'how dare you ?' or
'nekat amat sih ?'

my bestie ever asked anyone about being optimistic or realistic ?
being optimistic to reach your big dream (even though it's very very HARD to realize it)
or being realistic ? choose the 'save choice' one, and postpone your big dream ?

at first, i said realistic, i choosed the save one.
then, it changed after my uncle had said " there is no different between optimistic and realistic, the most important is you still move on to the top and get your best. "
how can i forget something important like that ?

i want to dare my fortune once again, reach my dream and being optimistic.
i'll fight 'till the last !
no matter why, i just want to be relief.

whatever the result it is, wish me bring you a great story on the next post ! hhe
so, see ya next week :)

p.s. i really miss my highschool time. hiks ;(

10 comment(s):

iqbalmohammad said...

wahwah....

cm satu kata dr q,,

SEMANGAT...


hehehe

tiw said...

your post bring my spirit back!! thank you and good luck for us!!

Zulfi said...

yeah there's not something wrong to be optimistic. moreover, I saw on SNMPTN official website, volume for new comers in ITB is still enough. so don't give up, sas!

Dyah Diwasasri said...

@ gembul : makasi, ayo kita sama2 semangat ! hehe

@ tiwi : thankies, you're welcome, good luck wi ! don't forget to deal it with a pray :)

@ zulfi : thank youu for your support, zulfi. i'll try to get my best. hehe :)

i c h a o t i c said...

fire on, sas!

neway, have you ever tried to correct your writings sas? it's nice and understandable but some of the words are not commonly used in English writings.
focus on SNMPTN, and later on, if you ever need any help, you know how to contact me ;)

Aulia Nastiti said...

I do believe all the time, in time you'll see how great the power of you dream. btw nduk, read MESTAKUNG ! it's such a wow great book. written by Yohannes Surya, but it's not all about physics, but about a great miracle happen based on great dreams and motivation.
and thanks for your support to me in whole times, nduk.
it's a relief there always be you in my hard times :)
you dreams coming soon !

Aulia Nastiti said...

I do believe all the time, in time you'll see how great the power of you dream. btw nduk, read MESTAKUNG ! it's such a wow great book. written by Yohannes Surya, but it's not all about physics, but about a great miracle happen based on great dreams and motivation.
and thanks for your support to me in whole times, nduk.
it's a relief there always be you in my hard times :)
you dreams coming soon !

Dyah Diwasasri said...

@ icha : thank you, i'll learn and correct it soon, thank you for your offer icha, i need your help to fixed it out. hhi :)

@ nduk uli : thank you sooooo much for your best that you've given to me, nduk. i see that its a great book, hhe :)
wish i could hear 'goodnews' in my ears soon. amin :)

Andika said...

Sasri gak nulis lagi di blog? :)

Dyah Diwasasri said...

i'll write it soon, ndog. hhe :)